The association “Laiks Jauniešiem” was founded on December 16, 2019, when three brothers – Gints, Mārtiņš and Raimonds decided to unite in a youth organization to provide essential support in non-formal education for children and young people.
- Promote favorable conditions for the intellectual and creative development of young people, promoting the full development of their personality, helping them integrate into society and promoting their initiative and participation in the decision-making process;
- To popularize a healthy lifestyle and sports among children, young people and other residents of Latvia, to improve their moral, spiritual and physical growth;
- Provide assistance to families, people with functional disabilities and single pensioners by organizing various charity events;
- Organize seminars, trainings, individual member consultations, camps and other practical and theoretical classes for different target groups, including using non-formal education methods;
- Promote the participation of young people in the civil society, strengthening the democratic environment in Latvia;
- Promotion and organization of voluntary work in the society, actualizing its importance in the society.